Lost wax casting, also known as investment casting, is a casting process with little or no cutting, It is the best method in the jewelry casting industry and is widely used.
It is not only suitable for castings of various alloys, silver, and stainless steel, but also has better dimensional accuracy and surface quality than other casting methods, and can even produce complex, high-temperature-resistant, and difficult-to-machine products.
Lost wax casting process steps
1. The skilled engineer draw, analyze, and validate 3D design files.
2. Confirm the prototype
3. Make wax mold, and attach wax on base trees.
4. Then coating the wax mold tree with plaster, the plaster can keep a good shape at high temperatures. But need to coat, dry, coating again 5 times to get a compact plaster mold.
5. Then baking the plaster, the wax will melt and flow out at a high temperature, we will get an inner hollow solid plaster,
6. Finally fill the plaster mold with the molten metal.
7. Cold down the metal, and spill off the plaster.
8. cut casting raw jewelry from the Base tree
9. QC & process the jewelry(cut edge, drilling, polishing, PVD plating, enamel color, inlay/stick stone/crystal
10. QC & Packing
Professional stainless steel casting jewelry factory introduction
Our Cast Jewelry Delivery Times:
The sample completion time is about 21 days,
Bulk order time 30~45 days, depending on design and order quantity.
If you are looking for a cast jewelry manufacturer, please contact us via the contact form below and we will get back to you within 12 hours.